No Guilt No Games No Drama: The 7 Keys to Setting Smarter Boundaries
Boundaries can be a real challenge. Do you drop what we’re doing to help a friend – again – or leave her to sort out the mess she created? Isn’t it easier to do other people’s work for them than to deal with the fallout when you hold them accountable?
It’s easy to get sucked into other people’s dramas, even when you already have enough of your own. How do you know when you’re being played? And how do you gracefully put a stop to it – or, better yet, avoid it in the first place?
There are no easy answers … but there are some principles that can help you to make the right choices. Read this simple, practical guide and you’ll learn:
- 6 things manipulators won’t tell you about what they really want from you;
- 4 questions you must ask yourself when someone wants something from you;
- 7 things you need to think about before choosing your response;
- 8 things to consider before going along “just this once”;
- 8 emotions that stop us in our tracks;
- 14 lies that stop you from standing up for yourself; and
- the 4 mistakes you can’t afford to make when you’re dealing with unreasonable people.
Decide for yourself!
Rather than tell you what boundaries to set, this book shows you what’s really going on in some of life’s most difficult moments. Once you see through the guilt, the games and the drama – and understand what’s going on in yourself – you can feel confident choosing the boundaries that are right for you.
If you’ve been struggling with how much to do for others, with when to say “yes” and when to say “no”, this simple little book is just what you need. It can help you to identify – and take – those essential first steps.
Reading this book will transform the way you look at boundaries as well as the choices you make in difficult situations.