7 Easy Ways to Say NO to Almost Anyone: Stand Up for Yourself Without Looking (or Feeling) Unreasonable, Uncaring or Unkind.
Do you feel guilty putting yourself first? Do you give in to begging, intimidation and other manipulation tactics … even when you promised yourself you wouldn’t? And what happens when you’re finally ready to set some perfectly reasonable boundaries? I’ll bet you don’t know what to say!
Whether you hate conflict, don’t want to feel guilty, or just don’t have the right words, you’ll love this simple, concise guide to saying NO. Why? Because it gives you all the information you need to turn that around – in about two hours.
Start reading today and you’ll learn:
- Why you shouldn’t rush to a decision – and the easiest ways to get the time you need;
- What “the look” is really about – and how to deal with it effectively;
- 4 ways to get over your fear of setting a boundary;
- 3 questions to help you decide whether someone is a little too charming;
- 5 ways to avoid making excuses – and how to respond gracefully when someone demands one; and
- 4 actions you take right now to get your power back from a manipulator.
This book isn’t about complicated psychological theories and case studies. It’s not about why people manipulate you, or even why you allow it. It’s filled with concrete examples of how to say “no” gracefully, without feeling mean or hurting someone’s feelings. Isn’t that what you really want?
Imagine making the choices that work for you – and still feeling good about yourself! No more resenting others for convincing you to do something against your better judgment. No more feeling selfish for thinking of yourself. You’ll finally be free to do the things that matter most to you.
So what are you waiting for? Pick up this simple little guide and start changing your life today!